Friday, October 19, 2007

A lot of you have heard me talk about our local red-blooded great American hero Captain Nicu Nastase He's off to Florida to teach young people to fly. Godspeed and good luck Nicu, we'll miss you; here are some of my favorite Nasty shots



Putting his time away in his roomy quarters aboard ship




MOCS helmet


Over Baghdad International



Flying in for tour # 2




Don't crank her up right now!










Impressive takeoff, got to wonder about the MPG rating right about now






Jackson and Nicu after a game a couple of weeks ago







Excuse me flight attendant; I said I want 2 bags of peanuts, and I'd like them right now!





2 comments:

Oldparatrooper said...

Thanks Nicu!
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
George Orwell

007 said...

I like your pics!

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...