Friday, September 05, 2008

Croatan Game 09/04/08
The football game was moved to Thursday night due to the expected arrival of TS Hannah Friday afternoon. It was a pretty good game, very exciting although there were lots of penalties on both sides.
Jackson had 5-6 punts, and he got one off really well, pinning Croatan inside the 5. West held then and scored to take the lead, so it was a pretty important play, and a heckuva good punt.


Jackson's fan club was there; sorry this is a little blurry. They were having a good time chanting his name. I think he's going to need a bigger helmet.

Time to reason with hurricane season; the first bands of Hannah are coming in as I type this; first waterspout has been spotted offshore; oh what the heck, enjoy a little Jimmy
cut and paste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssvOqyDumS0
Goodness, he looks like an old man! But I guess we all do. That is one of my favorites
Since the hurricanes are lining up, you know where I'll be the next three weeks: OH, GA, OH, VA, TN
Post when I can

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...