Friday, February 13, 2009

February 12, 2009
Went to Knoxville and Nashville this week. When I started back from Nashville Wednesday evening I ran into and through some pretty bad weather; some rain, but mostly high winds. At one point just east of Knoxville I saw a minor fender bender with traffic backed up behind it. After watching the traffic and subsequent wrecks behind it I decided to film it. Keep in mind this is what I saw after watching it for a while and then deciding to film it.
Submitted for your approval; enjoy the west bound I-40 traffic jam.........................


Dang; can't believe you watched all of that. OK, like cinema du John? This one, I call "Tunnel, 2009" Film by John Riley, special music by Kanye West

Like that one? How about you Ruth Ann Taylor (shout-out #2 for the RAT)
P&D are doing OK, the boat is home, in town all weekend for the 500 (go Tony); off to planet Houston Monday through Wednesday.

1 comment:

hxriley said...

UJ--i must admit...it makes me nervous to watch your video and know that you're recording AND driving. I hope you just set the camera down and let it film...hmmmmm, that's what i'm telling myself. nice music by the way!

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...