Saturday, June 06, 2009

June 6, 2009
Anniversary of D-Day, several good articles in the local paper about veterans. Pop had a good week; took him to the beach yesterday, I think he enjoyed getting out.
We went to the Keli Wagner tournament captain's party last night; the tournament is today so I guess since we are not fishing our team will come off the top of the leadeboard where it has been for a couple of months. Good time, good food and drink, great cause
Still a couple of weeks away from a new laptop; makes life a lot simpler not having it; however there are several projects I'm WAY behind on because it crashed. I'll get them done in a few weeks
Off to the Lloyd family reunion tomorrow; we'll see if I can squeeze into the roadster after that competitive eating event.
Might be in VA some next week, behave yourselves

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...