Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30, 2009
An evening at the Aquarium

For Halloween we went to the aquarium for some fun and trick or treating. Terri said I would smile, have fun, and take pictures of my grandson and by gum golly she was right! We had a lot of fun playing with Cooper and hundreds of other little rugrats.
Here Cooper demands that the candy-holder "stick'm up!"
Cooper was dressed as Boots from Dora the Explorer.
Cute little fellow don't you think?
I asked if this young man was wearing a blouse....he said no, it's a shirt, Sherlock
Storm troopers were on the scene; here his father keeps him from pointing the death ray zapper directly at me. Go ahead Star Wars geeks, correct me and tell me what the proper weapon name is.........I can wait
Jay, Holly and Cooper..............and one in the oven too! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?
A friend of ours competed in the underwater jack-o-lantern carving contest

And Terri walked through the strobe light section and had a great time
Wonder how closely you read my comments? Jackson's Senior Night is tonight, and then we're off to Orlando for a few days. I'll post some pictures from Florida next week.

3 comments:

fishinoptishin said...

OK, I waited all night for someone to comment on the big 'news' before me but to no avail. I've now lost my patience and it's way past time for bed as well, so I'll post the rather obvious spoiler for those who need some help below:

Cooper has turned into a chipmunk,...

...albeit a damn fine looking chipmunk.

You probably shouldn't have experimented around so much during those college years, Jay.

Then again, being a part of the Riley family there will never be any shortage of nuts in his midst, so at least he'll never starve.

Kevin said...

As we say "nuts begat nuts!"


congrats jay and holly and another great post UJ...love the videos!

Jay said...

Yes, thank you for the comments. We're excited. Now that I have children in 7 states... that I know of... I thought we should try and have more around here. Thanks again, and we'll keep everyone informed of our progress.

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...