Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010
strong>Honeysuckles
I've had the opportunity to be in the roadster several times this week, and on the boat three times; and the sweet smell of honeysuckle has been nosed up many times. We have some between our garages and I always enjoy catching that fragrant bouquet that always reminds me of times long ago..............
Did I mention the granddaughter? I went to see Keelyn Wednesday; we had a nice chat
Her eyes seem very alert in this picture
Then I asked her to do an impression of Popeye...........................
A very impressive impression don't you think? Or at least that was my impression............
In town most of this week, graduation looms on the horizon

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...