Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28, 2012
It's Complicated

Although at home for most of the week it was jam packed with items which have to be crossed off my list of things I must do before I leave the office today. There is a fine line between OCD and getting it right the first time. 
Like trying to pee
Was able to go fishing Thursday morning and oh what a beautiful day it was! The ocean looked like Wiggins Lake and the fish cooperated. The older I've gotten the less I need to take home with me, 2 nice blues for supper that night, two healthy Spanish mackerels and a nice flounder. I don't clean enough flounder to be good at it, so I did manage to stab my middle finger with a nice deep cut that hasn't stopped bleeding yet. Good thing we've got super glue. Great day on the water.
With morning
And we're off to a wedding this weekend in Clayton, should be fun and a great party. Home again this week, got a lot to do, and the Stewardship program is getting ready for kickoff in less than two weeks. We are getting there, great crew makes this job so much easier; just wish my hair wouldn't keep falling out the way it is.............
wood
So we plug our GPS numbers in for Clayton and take off knowing perfectly well that Garmin will make us to two U-turns on 70 for some odd reason, but we'll get there regardless.
Dirty joke courtesy of Two and a Half Men, shown last night at 8:30PM; a time once known in television lingo as the family hour. I love ribald humor but at 8:30 PM? 

1 comment:

fishinoptishin said...

So, you spaced out the dirty joke hidden in between paragraphs.

Brilliant.

Of course, now when I look at the post all I see is the joke.

Except for the pic. Funny. I like the way Mark Hamill looks at Harrison Ford thinking all the while, "Ha....you'll never have a future in movies like me!"

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...