Friday, October 23, 2015

FN US 74

I drove from Charlotte using Independence (74) and due to something or another added a couple of hours to my trip. Therefore it is late Friday and I am tired, short entry.
Great week with Leone-Green this week. Did three open houses, saw a bunch of customers and even saw some mountain scenery and then played golf in a scramble Thursday. That was the first time I golfed since September 2014. It was the first time with my own clubs and shoes since 2013. That's hard to believe, I used to really enjoy playing and just lost the drive.....pun exempted. I played well from tee to green, then my lack of play really showed. I drew three contractors and enjoyed their company.

Since I am delivering a terse commentary tonight and the pork chops will be ready soon there are only two pictures:
A bear in a tree in TN:

And a herd of elks in NC, yes a herd of elks on my way to Atlanta Wednesday afternoon:
Not that it matters but there were also a few turkeys on the left side but my little camera phone could not pick them up. Maybe one day I'll spring for a nice SLR
One more and then I'll stop:
You, not unlike millions of others have probably sat and wondered what jaguars eat for dinner. I kinda know what cougars drink before dinner, but what do jaguars eat for dinner? And then use the residue for luggage? Jaguars are bad................mofos
Riding around Charlotte this afternoon, talked to the FO on the phone, and then passed him. I pulled over long enough to say "hey to Gomer, let's go fishing" and then off. 
Jammed pack full day in the office tomorrow so that we can hopefully fish Sunday. Off to Detroit Tuesday and home Thursday.
PS: Someone asked why there are no fishing pictures, easy answer: I haven't fished since August. Sad, sad story, we're going to try to fix that Sunday.

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...