Monday, November 14, 2022

Dark Enough For You?

November 14, 2022

I guess I forgot to tell you that I am working again; I put in three days a week as a sales associate with Edmunds and Associates. I am covering eastern North Carolina, so far so good.

        http://www.edmundsandassoc.com/

One of these days I hope to make it to the website.

Last month we went on a Mediterranean cruise through the Greek Isles, Malta, Sicily and Italy. In following with the theme of this blog I give you the Pompeii girl:


Originally thought to be in her early 20's, archeologists now think she was in her mid-teens.

That is as morbid as I can get right now, I'll try to step it up for the next edition of.........Tales of the Macaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabre

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...