Thursday, May 08, 2008

May 8, 2008

Nell One, now with video!

OK, at least I know I'm a novice at video but I plan to use this and try to get better. First video is a clip of Nell One returning to her home port in a little bit of a chop (20 knots SW). you can see the narrow channel which opens into our home at Spooner Creek

The next clip is me leaving the Atlantic Beach HighRise heading for the deepwater terminal. I guess I forgot the camera was on, glad I didn't pick my nose. In case you're wondering why I keep looking back..... I had just committed an act of piracy and I wanted to see if they were....no, nevermind, I'm pulling into the main channel of the ICW and I always look back to make sure no one is barreling down on me through the bridge. Part of driving a boat is keeping a lookout 360 degrees

I'll try to post more from Saturday's trip.

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...