Thursday, April 02, 2009

April 2, 2009
Leftover shots

Going through the camera and found a few leftover shots I thought you would enjoy, or at least I did anyway.
Here's Bonnie and Clyde caught in the church parlor before Jackson's Eagle ceremony. Bonnie looked away so that we couldn't get a good shot; she worries that it might enable a sheriff to more accurately identify her. Clyde looked good and has been feeling a lot better this week. I took him to three doctor's visits this week and got good news from all.
On the same Sunday the new confirmation class was examined by our Session. Here is a shot of two good friends, Owen Piehler and Gray Rixey relaxing after the ordeal was over. I was Gray's mentor and he is dressed in a Class A BSA uniform to serve in Jackson's color guard; where is his kerchief?
OK kids, now it's time to name the chrome dome. While in Texas last week I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures from a different perspective. Name them both and win a prize.

Give up? Need a clue? Let me know, I'll give you a hint......the first one's name rhymes with Scraig Rellis.....................and I'm, not telling the second one.
In town for the weekend; let's go fishing Sunday afternoon

4 comments:

lankris said...

Lookin' good, Bonnie and Clyde!

Kevin said...

UJ...i just got caught up. the charles manson as a nazi escapee cracks me up!! thanks for the laugh "Lant Berry"

007 said...

Congrats to Jackson!!

hxriley said...

pop and dink are lookin good!

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...