Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011
Living in a Gangsta's Paradise.........................

Good restful BeachWeek 2011; up at 4:00 AM Monday for a quick trip to Charlotte, back late Tuesday night. Up to Virginia Wednesday afternoon, back Thursday night. Got a lot accomplished but I'm not going to tell you why I went; found out some of my competitors read this blog, so let's just say I had to rent a U-Haul to bring the orders back..........................
Guess a dog can drive you to drink, although I've only seen the FO take a little sip of gin. Hasn't had bourbon in a while either, not since that night he turned into Cinderella. Funny picture, and a great dog; I'll take him whenever you get tired of him
Little smoke encountered on the way back from Charlotte; the News 14 crew told us that it is a combination of smoke from the fires in the northeast and southeast corners of the state. I have it on good authority that it is the smoke from some administration people in Chapel Hell burning parking tickets, you decide

Still have a little gas leak on the port side carburetor on the bike, anyone know how to fix this? I don't want my boot to catch on fire.
And next week I really do think I'll be in town; except for maybe a day trip to Raleigh to see.........................oh wait a second, I can't tell you.

1 comment:

fishinoptishin said...

Bentley says "thanks" and you can pick him up at the bus terminal in MHC tomorrow at 3PM.

And, no, I haven't had any hard likker' in thirty-some years and just for the record the 'Cinderella' thing never happened...I don't think.

Your competitors read this?

Really?

Dear Competitors,

Name your price. I've got the goods. I know absolutely EVERYTHING about this dude. Over fifty years of pure unadulterated dirt. Those with timeshares in Colorado will be given special consideration. Harris Teeter VIC cards accepted.

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...